$1,315.00 – $1,425.00 MSRP
Kick up your feet or lay down your snack on the Mix Ottoman from Jensen Outdoor. This versatile alfresco accent serves as a comfortable footstool, a resting place for a tray of drinks and a spot for drop-in guests with its sturdy frame and tapered legs crafted from solid slats of Ipe timber.
The mix-and-match nature of the modular Mix Collection features a modern aesthetic with its artisan craftsmanship and the use of 100% FSC®-Certified Ipe hardwood sustainably sourced from Bolivian tropical forests. This strong, tropical hardwood is renowned for its strength and natural resistance to weather, moisture and sun. Upon arrival, Ipe timber bares a rich, chocolate brown color that can be preserved with minimal care yet may also be allowed to mature into a sophisticated silver patina. A thick cushion in a selection of stylish Sunbrella® fabrics provides a lifetime of enjoyment.
- Ottoman frame is crafted from 100% FSC®-Certified Ipe timber sustainably sourced from the heart of Bolivian tropical forests.
- The durability and weather-resistance of Ipe timber allow it to withstand weather, sun, moisture, and wear with minimal care.
- The glass-smooth finish and rich, chocolate brown shade of Ipe timber when new can be easily maintained, as well as permitted to take on a subtle silver patina over time.
- Features mortise and tenon joinery for a clean, polished appearance.
- Individual slats of Ipe timber are assembled to form the frame and legs of the ottoman.
- Lift up your feet or lay down your drink on this versatile outdoor accent.
- Comfort is assured with a supple ottoman cushion in your choice of weather-friendly Sunbrella® fabrics.
- Length:34 in
- Width:34 in
- Height:18 in
- No. of Seats:1
- Cushion Count:1