Mix Rectangular Side Table
Add a side of contemporary style to your outdoor seating ensemble with the Mix Rectangular Side Table from Jensen Outdoor. The perfect perch for your sunscreen, snacks and a stack of magazines, this all-purpose accent is designed with an ample tabletop, square frame and sculpted legs constructed from individual slats of durable Ipe hardwood. Be stunned by how easy it is to vary your look by rotating the two separate Ipe slat insert tops in any direction you choose.
This versatile accent features the modern lines of the modular Mix Collection, along with its signature use of 100% FSC®-Certified Ipe timber sustainably sourced from dry, tropical forest in Bolivia. These unique natural conditions provide Ipe timber with enormous durability and resistance to weather and wear. The rich, chocolate brown color of Ipe timber can be maintained with occasional care, or left to mature into subtle silver patina that adds even greater sophistication.
- Square table frame is crafted from 100% FSC®-Certified, solid Ipe timber sustainably sourced from dry, tropical forests in Bolivia.
- Be stunned by how easy it is to vary your look by rotating the two separate Ipe slat insert tops in any direction you choose.
- Ipe timber is made for outdoor settings with its natural strength, durability and resistance to both weather and wear.
- The smooth-as-glass surface of Ipe timber is the result of a unique, fine-grain sanding technique.
- The deep, chocolate brown color of Ipe timber upon arrival can be maintained with simple care, yet may also be allowed to develop a luminous silver patina.
- Table legs feature mortise and tenon joinery to support the placement of heavier items.
- Individual slats of durable Ipe timber are thoughtfully arranged to form the square shape and linear details of the tabletop and contoured legs of the table.
- Makes the ideal accent to any seating selections from Jensen Outdoor.
- Length: 34 in
- Width: 17.5 in
- Height: 15.25 in