Foundations 28″ Round Bistro Table
- Bistro table frame is crafted from 100% FSC®-certified Ipe timber sustainably harvested from dry-tropical, Bolivian forests.
- The use of incredibly durable and weather-resistant Ipe timber sustainably sourced from tropical forests in Bolivia ensures longevity in outdoor settings.
- Ipe displays a smooth-as-glass hand finish from an exclusive, fine-grain sanding technique.
- The chocolate brown hue of Ipe upon arrival can be effortlessly maintained or may be allowed to develop a silver-gray patina for a range of aesthetic options.
- Configured for strength and stability with mortise and tenon joinery.
- Designed with a whimsical interplay of individual slats of Ipe timber forming the rounded tabletop, geometric tabletop details, and slightly-splayed tapered legs.
- Comfortably seats two and pairs well with any Ipe seating selection from Jensen Outdoor.
We stand behind all of our furniture with a five year manufacturer’s warranty.See Warranty
Designed to last, we use only the best materials so you can enjoy your furniture, then pass it on.
Relax confidently knowing that all Jensen Outdoor products are designed to be a snap to maintain with step-by-step instructions in our easy care guide.Care Instructions
A striking deep-chocolate brown color, sustainably-sourced Ipe is the densest wood on the market today, ideal for years of outdoor use.Discover IPE
Where to Buy
Shop in-store or by virtual appointment.