$1,760.00 – $1,880.00MSRP
Luxurious enough to serve as a seat and low enough to use as a footstool, the Sorrento Ottoman from Jensen Outdoor offers comfort and versatility all in one stunning selection. Its spacious frame and sculpted legs are all carved from individual slats of strong teak timber. Beneath the modern lines of the modular Sorrento Collection lies artisan craftsmanship and the assurance of 100% sustainably-sourced, FSC®-Certified teak timber. teak timber is prized around the world for its impressive durability and resistance to weather, sun, moisture and wind. The rich, golden brown hue of teak timber upon arrival may be allowed to age into a subtle silver patina for additional flair. A comfortable cushion in an array of fade-proof Sunbrella® fabrics makes your ottoman truly your own. Features:
- Ottoman frame and legs are sculpted 100% sustainably-sourced, FSC®-Certified teak timber.
- Strong and durable hardwood is naturally resistant to weather, moisture, wind and sun.
- The pleasantly-smooth hand finish and golden brown color of teak timber can be may be allowed to gracefully age into a luminous silver patina.
- Crafted with mortise and tenon joinery for a streamlined aesthetic.
- Individual, linear slats of teak timber form the solid, square base and chiseled legs.
- Rest your feet, your glass or your guests on this spacious ottoman for unlimited outdoor enjoyment.
- Luxurious comfort comes from a supple cushion in your choice of performance Sunbrella® fabrics.
- Length: 39.25 in
- Width: 39.25 in
- Height: 16 in
- Seat Height: 16 in
- No. of Seats:1
- Cushion Count:1