Franklin Dining Arm Chair
$680 – $825MSRP
Note: Seat cushions are optional.
Welcome outdoor entertaining with open arms with the Franklin Dining Arm Chair from Jensen Outdoor. Fill your days with breezy brunches and your nights with backyard barbecues by pairing this stately chair with your favorite guests and any Ipe dining table. Settle in for leisurely meals and luxurious comfort with a supportive backrest, roomy seat and sculpted legs carved from individual slats of hardy Ipe timber.
The handsome lines and chiseled contours of the Franklin Dining Arm Chair, a new addition to the Classic Ipe collection, highlight the artisan craftsmanship and responsible use of 100% FSC®-Certified Ipe timber sustainably harvested from the remote, dry-tropical forests of Bolivia. Remarkably durable and resilient to weather and wear, the rich, chocolate brown color of Ipe timber upon arrival can be preserved with occasional care or allowed to gracefully age into a subtle silver patina that makes it welcome in any setting. While designed to be naturally comfortable, an optional cushion is available in an array of distinctive Sunbrella® fabrics.
- Frame is crafted from 100% FSC®-Certified, solid Ipe timber sustainably harvested from Bolivia’s dry, tropical forests.
- The outstanding durability and weather resistance of Ipe timber make it ideal for outdoor landscapes and lifestyles.
- Features a smooth-as-glass hand finish to the Ipe timber from a special fine-grain sanding technique.
- Ipe timber displays a glass-smooth finish and a chocolate brown color when new that may be maintained for a lifetime or allowed to gracefully age and develop a stunning silver patina.
- Constructed with dark gray all-weather steel joinery for greater structural support and seating strength.
- Individual slats of Ipe hardwood form the sculpted back and contoured seat for sublime comfort while dining.
- An optional seat cushions is available in your choice of Sunbrella® fabrics. Price shown does include the seat cushion.