Coral Side Chair
$1055 – $1105MSRP
- Frame features the inspired synergy of textural Viro Fiber® material woven around a commercial grade, powder coated aluminum frame with glass-smooth Ipe timber forming the base and legs
- Eco-friendly Viro Fiber® has remarkable strength and can withstand weather, moisture, sun and wear.
- Sustainably sourced from Bolivian forests, 100% FSC certified Ipe timber is renowned for its exceptional durability and resistance to the natural elements.
- Upon welcoming, Ipe timber displays a rich, chocolate brown color that may be beautifully maintained over time, if desired, or allowed to gracefully age into a subtle silver patina.
- Ipe legs constructed with mortise and tenon joinery for a polished appearance.
- Gather more around an Ipe timber dining table and linger longer with your guests with a comfortably-contoured backrest and a firm, supportive seat.
- Bring out the Gray coloring of your Viro Fiber® side chair with cushions that can be customized in your choice of Sunbrella® fabrics.
We stand behind all of our furniture with a five year manufacturer’s warranty.See Warranty
We offer plush and durable cushions covered in your choice of Sunbrella® outdoor fabrics for those looking for enhanced deep seating comfort.
You can count on one hand the joinery techniques we use in our furniture. Developed by masters from centuries past, our construction is built to last.
Our award-winning designers craft furniture to fit your life. Our breadth of elegant looks ensure that no matter your taste, we have a style for you.
Designed to last, we use only the best materials so you can enjoy your furniture, then pass it on.
Relax confidently knowing that all Jensen Outdoor products are designed to be a snap to maintain with step-by-step instructions in our easy care guide.Care Instructions
A striking deep-chocolate brown color, sustainably-sourced Ipe is the densest wood on the market today, ideal for years of outdoor use.Discover IPE
Nature safe woven Viro® Fiber is perfectly suited to outdoor use through superior resilience, indelible color fastness, and stylistic allure.
Where to Buy
Shop in-store or by virtual appointment.
By purchasing Jensen Outdoor you are directly supporting the longevity of the forests we manage. Jensen Outdoor adds value to these natural resources, through creative furniture design and manufacturing techniques; but we wouldn’t be able to add any value if our forests disappeared. That is why our small-footprint harvesting techniques only select the century-old mature Ipe trees, leaving the younger and more fertile trees to replenish the forest before our next harvest.
Jensen Outdoor has made an FSC®-Certified plan to rotate which areas of the forest are harvested every season. This ensures that the same plot of forest is not touched again before thirty years have passed, allowing new batches of mature Ipe trees to grow, contributing to forest diversity.
Our Ipe wood is heirloom-durable. Rest comfortably in the knowledge you can pass down your Jensen Outdoor furniture to the next generation. As trends change, feel confident knowing that when your children’s-children have backyards of their own Jensen Outdoor will be there making new, stylish and sustainable, wood furniture.
Our commitment to preserving our forests makes choosing Jensen Outdoor for your leisure spaces a decision to be proud of.
Absolutely, many of our customers prefer the ease and elegance of allowing their Ipe Wood furniture to age to a noble silver patina with time.
The remarkable resilience of Ipe wood provides protection from damage, scuffing, cracking and warping due to weather, wear, and time. Jensen Outdoor’s Ipe timber exhibits a deep chocolate-brown grain when new that may be allowed to naturally age to an elegant silver patina or brought back to an ‘as new’ finish at any time. With proper care and maintenance, the strength, color and beauty of Ipe wood can be enjoyed for a lifetime.
To learn step-by-step how to care for your Ipe Wood furniture, visit our Ipe Wood Care page.
Jensen Outdoor sells to residential consumers through our network of retail partners located throughout North America. You can find your nearest retailer on our ‘how to buy‘ page where you can call, get directions, or set an appointment for your visit. Find a Retailer
For designers, you can set an appointment to visit one of our design showrooms or fill in our design sales form. Find a Design Showroom
For contract / hospitality specifiers, you can fill in our commercial sales form. Contact Contract Sales
To discover how easy it is to care for your furniture with step-by-step instructions and videos, visit our product care page.
You can visit our fabric guide page.